DRONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRONE

EL DOMINGO ME ENCONTRABA SURFEANDO EN LOS CANALES CUANDO LLEGUE AL TRECE Y ESTABA TERCER MILENIO Y PASARON UNA NO T DE ALGOP QUE NO SABIAN QUE ERA PERO QUE A LO MEJOR ERA UNA CAMPAÑA PUBLICITARIA....

AQUI ESTA UN COPY PASTE QUE ME ENCONTRE EN LA RED:

Strange Device Over Lake Tahoe. Extraterrestrial?
    Submitted by UFO Guy on Mon, 05/14/2007 - 00:33.
    An eye witness report of an incredibly strange object flying over Lake Tahoe was submitted last week to Coast to Coast AM. The photographs, are intriguing to say the least. Whether the object is an elaborate CG hoax, a man made device, or something of extraterrestrial origin remains unclear.

"Chad" who took these UFO photographs, explains:

In April my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera (first photo shown above). A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft". We found it and took a number of very clear photos. Picture #4 is taken from right below this thing and I must give my friend credit as I was not brave enough to get close enough to take this picture myself!

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

We found your show with Google and I have listened for a few nights now. I have decided that if anyone can help me understand what this thing is, it is you and your audience. I must admit I am deeply unsettled by this thing. I have never seen anything like this in my life... Location: I would prefer not to say for now.

--Chad

Shortly after posting this sighting, Chad replied to UFO Casebook in response to some questions:

Thank you so much for posting my photos! I hope someone can help identify this... First of all, I see this thing VERY often. Since it first appeared, I have probably seen this thing maybe 8 different times since the first appearance. My friend and I went out the next day after I first saw it to get the photos, but it was not there. Then we tried again the next day, and we found it within like 30 minutes and followed it for a while. Most of the time I see it out of windows in my house, in the distance. but I would say almost half of the hikes I have gone on in my area, I have seen it very close. It is very easy to photograph and... many neighbors aside from my friend have also seen it.

It is almost totally silent but not quite. It makes kind of "crackling" noises. It's hard to describe them but they are only intermittent and not very loud, but you can notice them. Sometimes there is a very slight hum that sounds kind of mechanical, almost like when you are near very large power lines. But it is nothing loud like a jet engine, it is very quiet for the most part.

It moves almost like an insect. If you have ever seen a bug on a pond, it is kind of like that. It is VERY smooth and slow most of the time, but then every now and then it will rotate very quickly and go VERY fast into another direction, then stop, and repeat the process all over again. There is just something very unnatural about the way it moves.

Also, I have had maybe 4 headaches in the last week, and I am normally not the kind of person who really ever gets them. Also my wife has been tired and fatigued lately. She is about a month pregnant, and the doctor said fatigue is normal around this time, but I worry that it is a lot. Basically what I'm worried is that this "craft" has got some kind of radiation or something. Like I said, it sounds like power lines if you get close enough to it. Obviously I am worried for our health, especially with a baby on the way. I don't know if they are related, but again, this is why I really hope someone can answer these questions!

While the object could very well be computer generated, at this point we can't rule out the possibility of it being extraterrestrial or perhaps a secret military device. Interesting to note, is what appears to be a series of hieroglyphic symbols on one of the "wings".

PERSONALMENTE CREO QUE ESTO ES BULLSHIT Y QUE ES UNA CAMPAÑA VIRAL PARA PROMOCIONAR LA PELICULA DE LOS TRANSFORMERS, Y QUE ESTAS MADRES SON LAS QUE USARON LOS DECEPTICONS PARA ESPIARNOS O ALGO ASI.
    . Mizapapo

"Mientras Patrick Dempsey me abrace,no importa que te estes cog.... a Megan Fox"

Re: DRONE

tan solo con que maussan lo presente tiene el 99% de ser una jalada...

Comment

BUENO ESO SI PERO LO PRESENTO SACADO DEL INTERNE
      . Mizapapo

"Mientras Patrick Dempsey me abrace,no importa que te estes cog.... a Megan Fox"

Comment

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com
        . Mizapapo

Comment

pos esta raro

FAN DE MISHE

"Zombie de thriller" By Mishelle

Comment

es un fotomontaje...

Comment

Working...
            X